Amersfoort/Rijssen, the Netherlands – 2 March 2020, Reggeborgh declares Offer for VolkerWessels unconditional and will hold 94.95% of the Shares.
- Reggeborgh declares the Offer for VolkerWessels unconditional.
- 15.66% of the Shares are tendered under the Offer during the Offer Period until 28 February 2020 (17:40 hours (CET)).
- Including 79.29% of the Shares already held by Reggeborgh on the date hereof, this represents a total of 94.95% of the Shares.
- Settlement of the Offer will take place on 5 March 2020.
- Remaining Shares can be tendered during the Post-Closing Acceptance Period, commencing today and ending on 13 March 2020 at 17:40 hours (CET).
During the Offer Period, that expired at 17:40 hours (CET) on 28 February 2020, 12,529,139 Shares have been tendered under the Offer, representing approximately 15.66% of the Shares. Including the 63,431,069 Shares already held by Reggeborgh on the date hereof, this represents a total of 75,960,208 Shares, equal to approximately 94.95% of the Shares. As a result, all Offer Conditions described in the Offer Memorandum have now been satisfied or waived, and Reggeborgh declares the Offer unconditional (doet gestand).
With reference to the Offer Memorandum, Shareholders who accepted the Offer shall receive the Offer Price for each Share validly tendered (or defectively tendered, provided that such defect has been waived by Reggeborgh) and transferred (geleverd) for acceptance pursuant to the Offer, under the terms and conditions of the Offer and subject to its restrictions.
Settlement of the Offer shall occur and payment of the Offer Price per validly tendered Share shall be made on 5 March 2020.