Software Development Manager
Triple S Transformations is a start-up. As part of VolkerWessels we have a solid financial position to grow fast.
We design, build and deliver the fully automated cloud infrastructure for VolkerWessels and we supply PaaS and SaaS services on that infrastructure to our operating companies. Always with a primary focus on security.
We provide a solid foundation for VolkerWessels' strategy to lead the way in digitization, industrialization and innovation in the construction industry.
We are seeking a Software Development Manager who can define the product roadmap and manage the team
The development team at the moment consist of 5 developers with Python Angular, Java skills.
The Software Development Manager is responsible for ensuring the stability and availability of an application platform and owns the platform vision and roadmap.
The Triple S application platform consists of services for ERP, DMS, BI, ESB and IAM. All application are developed on an open source product. The Triple S application are offered to VolkerWessels companies as a SaaS.
• Define and manage the product roadmap and budget, and align with vendor roadmap and customer requirements
• Assess and communicate the impact of upcoming changes to the impacted delivery teams
• Identify platform issues, required changes, and enhancement opportunities
• Continuously prioritize and manage the solution and team backlog
• Participate in PI (program increment) Planning to align platform vision to PI objectives and dependent products and capabilities
• Approve the platform team user stories and acceptance criteria
• Identify, manage and communicate cross-platform dependencies and downstream solution impacts
• Work together with the product owner in designing new features and solutions and creating design documents for these.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate a vision into a set of user stories and Program Increments
• Well-versed in agile ceremonies and strong facilitation and communication skills
• Able to create and understand business case calculations
• Defining and managing a platform lifecycle roadmap
• Conveying the business value and context of highly complex and technical concepts
• Leading a cross-functional team to deliver incremental software releases
• Effective collaboration, coordination, and team leadership
• Understanding of an open source technology platform and the supported business processes and functionality, including the application limitations
• Strong understanding of cross-platform dependencies and impacts
• Knowledge of Scaled Agile techniques and methodology, including features, user stories, scrum, and release trains
As an employer, we value your own contribution and attach great value to your personal development.
We therefore gladly invest in your further development.
At Triple S Transformations you don’t have a job, you have a career in which you can constantly develop yourself!
Of course, you can count on a market-based salary and attractive fringe benefits.
• Top-Notch workspace;
• High-end laptop;
• 34” ultra widescreen;
• Pension scheme;
• Winter and summer BBQs;
• Study budget;
A personality assessment can be part of the procedure.
Acquisition as a result of this vacancy is not appreciated.