Building a better quality of life can also mean contributing, financially or otherwise, to social causes and initiatives. These are divided into three distinct categories:
3. Employee initiatives
Our operating companies are free to make sponsorship contributions independently and can be approached directly in connection with this. VolkerWessels also sponsors various activities centrally. The following principles apply to sponsoring:
- the sponsored activity must be linked to our business activities;
- the sponsored activity must consistent with and/or enhance our ambitions;
- our employees are able to be actively involved in the event as volunteers;
- the sponsored activity must be well-organised with a good and realistic sponsorship plan (in terms of budget, time, human resources in place;
- VolkerWessels does not sponsor politically affiliated organisations.
Sponsorship requests can be submitted via the application form.Application form
VolkerWessels believes it is important to make an active contribution to society and to (financially) support social initiatives. Requests for donations are handled centrally via our corporate office. The following principles apply:
- the social initiative is an extension of our business activities;
- the social initiative is in line with and/or reinforces our ambitions;
- the social initiative is in line with the way in which VolkerWessels is building a better quality of life.
Donation requests can be submitted via the application form.Application form
Employees who volunteer for a good cause that clearly contributes to society are eligible for a financial contribution of up to € 250. VolkerWessels sets the following conditions for such contributions:
- the employee must be in active employment (temps, seconded staff, retired staff and freelancers are not eligible);
- the employee may apply only once a year;
- once approved, the actual financial contribution will be transferred directly to the respective organisation by VolkerWessels.
Employee initiative requests can be submitted via the application form.Application form